Basic Slip Joints by Chris Crawford
In this two DVD video set I demonstrate how to make a basic slip joint using basic knifemaking tools. If you are new to knifemaking, and you are interested in making a pocket knife, then this video is for you.
The knife that I make in this video has an O1 blade and spring, G10 scales, and nickel silver pins.
Some of the topics covered are:
- Building a knife from a paper pattern
- Fitting up the blade and spring
- Blade grinding with a jig
- Heat treating the blade and spring
- Cold bluing the blade and spring
- Knife assembly
Only 4 left in stock